Saturday, February 19, 2005

Fashion: Shoe Clue for Spring/ Summer

Spring/ summer 2005 is expected to sparkle extremes when it comes to shoes - from flats to towering wedges.

Flat peep toe sandals are the perfect match to knitted "I made it myself" styled tops. Opt for genuine leather and natural, skin shades. Earthly coloured strapped Gladiator sandals and pretty-bejewelled flats also make an ultrafashionable statement.

Those make a good match to denim or romantic white ensembles, but you feel more extravagant a black ruffle petticoat could do as well.

For the night, however, you might need something more sophisticated than flats - platforms and stack heels make a sweeping comeback this season.

4 Comments:

Blogger MP_Host said...

I can't wait to take off the boots and put on the high heels. The weeks at the gym have really paid off - high heel and thong bikini - I am ready for spring break.

Babrie J

http://sexyfashionpictures.blogspot.com

February 19, 2005 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Great blog!! I will make sure of coming back often.
If You really are interested in cowboy boot purse I can
recommend this very informative site cowboy boot purse
Here You will find a complete directoty of cowboy boot purse

October 18, 2005 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " shoeser " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

October 28, 2005 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this content. I'm also interested to have branded shoes in my cupboard. I would like to buy new Jordans pair on coming Christmas. http://www.sbkicks.com/ is my favorite online store but now I'm searching for another exiting online option to make shopping more easier. So please suggest.

December 16, 2007 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home