Sunday, February 13, 2005

Teen, shoe stores coming to Genesee Valley

With an eye on the upcoming prom season, a Deb shop is getting ready to open in April in Genesee Valley shopping center.

Besides prom dresses, the 7,500-square-foot store also will sell teen sportswear, jewelry and coats. It will be located in the Mervyn's wing, said Lili Donaldson, marketing manager for the mall. The store sells regular and plus sizes.

Another incoming store is Famous Footwear, opening Feb. 28 in a 6,270-square-foot space in the Sears wing.

The shoe store is planning a special promotion March 13, when 10 customers will win a chance to go on a two-minute shopping spree, allowing them to grab as many shoes as they can in the allotted time.

Article: http://www.mlive.com/business/fljournal/index.ssf?/base/business-2/110805250984320.xml

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " shoeser " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

October 28, 2005 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey shoeser, I am conducting some research on various DSW shoes sites and ran across this post. Even though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I think people reading your post still might be interested in reading our review of DSW shoes sites and other similar websites. As you know, the more information people have before spending their hard earned money, the better. Sorry for the self-promotion, just trying to get the word out while looking for more product information. On to the next -- Thanks!

November 02, 2005 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.TheOnlinePromoters.com has everything a webmaster needs to succeed online

January 20, 2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I can see, not many blogs talk about stuff like footwear and athletic apparel industry in the netherlands and that is sad. I think your blog is great that way.

keep it up.

January 27, 2006 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some good posts and comments on here, glad I found it. I'm laying down a bookmark so I can come back later, I gotta go off to work now. My new site if anyone's interested (I don't really like it yet but I'm working on it and am new at it) --- :)

February 05, 2007 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home